Treaties of recognition and friendship – France
A week away from “The Last Supper”, an event that gathered Brethren from across the country but not only, on April 23rd , a day of great importance to the Christian world, the Saint
Gheorghe, the Grand Lodge of the Royal Art Study celebrated the signing of two new treaties
of mutual recognition and friendship with:
- The Grand Masonic French Lodge of Tradition (through the Illustrious Brother Alain Menard – Grand Master)
- The Free Grand Lodge of France (through the Illustrious Brother Pierre Pras – Grand Secretary).
In this solemn framework were also present:
- Serenisim Grand Master of the Sovereign Grand Lodge Dacia – Michael Picandet
- The Grand Master of the Sovereign Grand Lodge Dacia -Radu Soare
- Deputy Grand Master of the Sovereign Grand Lodge Dacia – George Petrescu
- Grand Master of the Grand Lodge “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” – Şteţco Ioan
- The Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Scottish Tradition – Horia Nestorescu Bălcești
The event was preceded by the Ritualistic Agape, at the Capitol Hotel’s restaurant,
Brasov, where Brothers from all the Grand Lodges mentioned above reunited in the Fraternity.