The Convent of the Grand Lodge Sapientia et Veritas
On the 25th of March 6017 L:.Y:., A delegation of the Grand Lodge of Royal Art Study composed of four brothers (three W:.M :. and a Federal Councilor) had the esteem pleasure of participating in Oradea at a annual convent held by the Grand Lodge Sapientia et Veritas.
Our brothers received a warm welcome and had the opportunity to meet and interact with brilliant and respected representatives of several chiefs of Masonic Obedience among which we can mention:
- Il :. Brother Peter Adrian Kun, Deputy Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Hungary;
- Il :. Brother Adrian Ionescu, Vicepresident of SOGLIA;
- Il:. Brother Antoniu Martin, Honorary Grand Master of the Grand Lodge Sapientia et Veritas;
- Il:. Brother Dan Todor, General Grand Secretary of the Traditional Grand Lodge of Romania
- Il:. Brother Negruţu Liti, Worshipful Master of the R: .L :. Nicolae Titulescu No.1 Or :. Vulcan,
- Il:. Brother Horia Nestorescu Bălceşti, Grand Master of the Grand Lodge Traditional Scottish Rite
All the representatives present at the Convent had the opportunity to speak in order to express their thoughts and also the Il:. brother and writer Florin Horvat had presented to all of us a beautiful drawing on esoteric topics.